Much summer time was spent in the swiss Alps, bliss.
Top 5 things we enjoyed:
1. Sleeping with no a/c (finally) and just breathing in the fresh air and staying warm with fluffy down-filled comforters.
2. Eating endless supplies of fondues, raclettes, viande séchée & chanterelles at some of our favorite places: Cabane de Mont Fort, Buvette de la Marlénaz. Total cholesterol overload, but who cares it was so good.
3. Picking wild flower bouquets along our walks in the mountains.
4. Trout fishing at the idyllic alpine village of Lac Champex.
5. Drinking fresh cow milk from La Laiterie de la Chaux, we felt like true Heidis.