Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Rosie

 My sweet baby Rose is 9 today. Luckily we had a fun party for her last week with all her friends because today is mostly about packing, packing and more packing. Haven't quite figured how we're going to bring it all back, but somehow we will. Heading back to Europe for the summer. I can't quite believe that my Rose is 9 already and I also can't believe that we've now been in Singapore for 2 school years. This year has been great, lots of amazing traveling (definitely still my favorite aspect of living her), kids are really settled in, love their school, do a bunch of fun after school activities and I'm loving working on Zojora. Really all good, but sometimes we do miss home and that is why we can't wait to be back. Ok just need to bake some cupcakes, pack some more and we should be ready. 
Happy Summer to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment