Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Club Med Convert & Fan

Normally when traveling we love to just book a plane ride, first night hotel and then basically just play it by ear. However, this time round the kids are off for 2 weeks, hubby couldn't take time off and I didn't see myself traipsing to temples and pagodas alone with my Zoros. Instead, we opted for the super easy solution...Club Med, Bintan and I was voted best mom, that easy. This is my kids favorite holiday destination. I think they feel free and grown up roaming around alone, ordering drinks and hanging out with the GOs. We meet up for meals and the rest of the time we each have our own agendas, plenty to choose from. Bintan is a mere 45 minute ferry ride away, Club Med beach is surprisingly beautiful, water is super clear, colorful fishes abound, so really doesn't get much easier than this. My advice go during the week, a lot less crowded, cheaper, and less singing and dancing around the pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment