Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bring on da juice

Seems like a lot people around me these days are going on juice cleanses, along with yoga retreats but that's another topic, so I thought I'd give it a try, just the juice part. Well, after a mere 24 hrs (or maybe less) I'm not sure that I'm cut out for this kind of diet, actually I know I'm not. I'm starving and think about solid food the entire day. On the other hand, if you think this is your "thing" Singapore is the perfect place for it. There are a ton of juices bars around town and added bonus is that mangoes are in season now. Sun Moon on Telok Ayer is my personal favorite
but you should also try the invigorating orange, carrot and ginger combo at
Let me know if you have more luck at your cleanse than I did

No comments:

Post a Comment