Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's beginning to look a "little" like Christmas

I definitely find it hard to get into the Christmas spirit with the outside temperature hovering permanently around 30*C. I'm a Swiss Miss girl at heart who's used to snow capped mountains at this time of the year. However, for my Zoros it's important to bring the Christmas spirit into our home, despite outside temperatures, so we've been listening to Christmas carols, writing letters to Santa, getting excited about the Advent calendar and added small Christmas decorations around the house. I think its kind of working, but now I just heard on the radio that a local mall is dropping its temperature to -3*C and having real snow. Maybe that's where I should be heading...Any other ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment